Sunday, October 30, 2011

...

Well, in light of the fact that I took my personality test and it came back as a ESFJ (Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging) and one of the big characteristics of my personality type is that I like to uphold tradition I felt that I should blog today sice I have blogged the last 2 Sundays.

Yesterday, my brothers led the Covenant Academy Rebuilders to a victory over the Hope House Heroes which earned them a 3rd place trophy in the CSAA. After going out to dinner with the cousins we decided to go bowling. I was still in my Business skirt that I had worn to The Idaho book Extravaganza that morning, but I managed. Besides the fact that I did fall over once while bowling and that I did look slightly strange in a "pencil" skirt with bowling shoes, I still was able to pull of a victory in the second game with a score of 117.

Tomorrow is my volleyball team's first tournament game. We are the fifth seed which means we are playing #4 Emmett. We are pretty evenly matched with them but I am confident that if all of us girls stay mentally and spiritually strong that we can win. But as they say.... "time answers all questions."

No comments:

Post a Comment