Sunday, October 9, 2011

10 Blessings

I was very amazed as I looked back over this last week and realized how many blessings God has given me and I just wanted to share a few of them:

1. A loving, understanding, and supportive family
2. Friends that make me laugh when I get down
3. An opportunity to go to School to learn more and more
4. An opportunity to play sports with some of my best friends
5. The freedom to go to church and worship Him
6. The gift of a consistent job
7. The ability to run
8. The rain... so lovely
9. The most amazing piano teacher in the world!
10. The biggest and best God who actually cares about such a small person as me and is actually interested in not only being involved in but using my life for His purposes....

And the list could go on......

I encourage you to take a minute this morning to stop and count your blessings and I am sure that the number would be greater than you would have thought. :)

Have a wonderful week,
Mercy Faith Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment