Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas!!

Christmas time is here which most of you know is my most favorite time of the year. One of the things I look forward to on Christmas is the Christmas brunch which my family hosts. This year we have decided (by unanimous vote I might add ;)) to name it after our Uncle Larry who passed away earlier this year. he also loved Christmas and the Christmas brunch. My Uncle Larry loved his family and friends. He was always happy to spend time with them, visiting with them and deepening those relationships. But most importantly he loved his Savior Jesus Christ. He made HIM the most important person in his life and that is what we want to remember each Christmas. We want to be thankful for Jesus in our own lives and in the hearts of our family and friends.

Because I have not blogged in such a long time I thought I would give an update on my life:
This year leading up to Christmas has been so different than the 12 previous. Mostly because I am not in high-school anymore. Even though I am not having to meet due dates on papers and give in-class presentations I have been filling my time with other kinds of activities. I have been teaching 1st and 2nd grade Math, Writing, and Science 2 days a week at Covenant as well helping Mrs. Nielsen with the Choir and Piano Students (one more reason to enjoy Christmas time: Christmas Carols is all we sing :)) I also helped Liberty coach our Varsity Volleyball team this fall... which was a blast :) Now I am playing City League Volleyball with some of the coolest people in the world :) I have also been helping Liberty with JEMfriends and hanging out with my family, especially Josiah, Elysse, and Lucas.

Hope this gives you a taste of what is going on right now... hopefully I will be blogging again soon :)

Mercy Faith

P.S. Jacob gets home in 10 days.... YAY!!!!! ... Please pray for him as he goes into finals week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment