Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Things that make me smile :)

Just some of the MANY blessings God has given me!!

11 Things that make me smile (not in any particular order) :

1. When Joel calls me "kid"... even though I am 2 years older than him (just cause I am shorter does not mean I'm younger :))
2. Thrift-store shopping with Liberty... Specially when she is in a good mood :)
3. Hanging out with friends
4. Horseback riding
5. Getting a text from Elysse
6. Listening to Odyssey with Joel and Justin
7. Having a late night conversation with Jacob
8. Making my piano teacher, Sami, smile
9. Grabbing a Dutch Bros. with Liberty
10. Watching Josiah work cows on horseback (if you have not seen this you are missing out... he is amazing)
11. Playing the Piano at 2 AM

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me smile, Mercy. :D I can tell you have a great time with your siblings and that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete