Thursday, December 23, 2010

Idaho's Top 50 Conservatives

I just found out that I was listed in "Idaho's Top 50 Conservatives" in 2006. Yep, we tore it up that year...and haven't looked back.



I'm Number 38, to be exact. And, yes, I admit to knowing many of the other 50. More than anything I guess that proves that a few people can make a big difference. Just 50 people, and yet Idaho remains one of the most conservative states in the US.

Check it out: http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2006/04/04/42758.aspx



It also makes me realize that people are watching your life - and you don't even know it. I don't have any idea who compiled this list 4 years ago. I know that I was involved in several politically conservative projects - fighting for the FOE Ten Commandments Monument to stay in Julia Davis Park, going to the annual March for Life, praying outside of Planned Parenthood. You name it, I was there. But, this blogger lives in a town 9 hours away from me...and, I was just doing what I know is right. When the Lord says to do things as unto Him, this is what He's talking about. Sure, it's kinda fun to discover (nearly 5 years after the fact) that someone recognized you for your service, but what's really exciting is to know that day-in and day-out your heart is set on bringing glory to your Jesus. That's the list I want to find my name on!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! You definitely deserve the honor of being one of Idaho's top 50 conservatives.
    I know like half of the people on that list. :)

    ReplyDelete